Coastal Animals Services provides animal control bylaw compliance services for local government and first nations throughout Vancouver Island.
Please click on the name of your jurisdiction to be directed to your area bylaw.
- District of North Cowichan
- City of Duncan
- Town of Ladysmith
- Snuneymuxw First Nation
- Stz’uminus First Nation
- City of Campbell River
- Campbell River Indian Band
- Strathcona Area D
- Home page for the We Wai Kai First Nation – Campbell River
Regional District of Nanaimo
Please note that the Regional District of Nanaimo is comprised of 8 different electoral areas. There are 3 different bylaws that cover these areas;
- Area A, B, C & Lantville (Cedar, Gabriola Is, Extension, Pleasant Valley)
- Area F (Coombs, Errignton Hilliers)
- Area E, G & H ( Nanoose French Creek, Bowser, Deep Bay)